Wednesday, August 23

New York ニューヨーク

Here we go Meesimo picture from NY :)

So we went to NYC. I don't know why, but recently I've been scared to fly. so as soon as we got airport, I had long island ice tea. Probably it's the influence of massmedia.
Anyway, our goal for this trip was eat, relax, and see some art. and I think we accomplished all.

We went MET, MoMA, and PS1. I was disapointed with PS1. They had huge rooms full of abstruct crapy painting and also some crazy sex works. Photos like fist in pu$%y or a guy blowing himself... A girl peeing in sculpture was cool.
As far as art piece, I liked Jan Van Eyke's "the crucifixion and the last judgment"was amazing! I think the Jesus or God? looks Asian in the picture.


And food, my favorite place is
  • Sobaya
  • This is tuna wraped around tofu skin (yuba) with guacamole
    and This is the Soba I ate.

    and This is firm tofu with edamame souse.

    Looks good isn't it??

    The anniversary night, we went to a restaurant
  • Megu
  • As you can see it is very fansy Japanese restaurant. They have Kobe Beef on hot rock etc. Waiter took us to seat next to a big group of family. Tommy looked over and it was Will Smith and Jada Pinkett and their family. I thought of asking them "yo will are you gonna be next Basquiat?" but instead I asked waiter to change a seat. Our table was too war a way wach other and I couldn't consentrate eating next to millionares. well, the food was not as good as it's priced anyway. Oh but when they were leaving Will Smith winked at us, so I waved my hand.... yes. call me a dork.

    Anyway, we had wonderful time. Hotel we stay was amazing, and I hang out with Tommy 3 whole day alone without anyone disturbing. now I am little sad getting back to normal day. I can't wait for next vacacion....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home