Tuesday, February 20

new works



Acrylic and Oil on Canvas, 5' x 7' 2006
I showed this painting at Monster show and Art Miami. This was the biggest painting I made in 2006 and barely fit in my car. After making this painting I started working on smaller works.



This is about 9x10 I forgot how big it is right now. but I stared to work on Acrylic. Acrylic are very quick and not smelly, so it'st good for pumping up works.

I am also working on series of redneck painting which will be exhibited at Dorsch in March. I am planing to make painting like those painting above for a show at Tachmes gallery in April. too many deadlines.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meesimo said...

Hey! I was just checkin out these new picshas and then you wrote on my blog;)
Thanks, It's nice to finally be employed, instead of so-called "freelance" (= unemployment basically)
Cheers

2:28 AM  
Blogger Meesimo said...

forgot to say," These look hot, better to see here than on the back of your camera."
ciao

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home