Sunday, November 25

tommy gets hurt



He fell at boat yard and put his hand on propeller of boat. I was having little snack at Versaille with french girls, so I couldn't drive him nor did his co-workers. He drove him self to emergency. He said he almost fainted on the way...
I finally got there and saw him get stiched up. I always thought I was ok at looking at blood, but this surgery almost made me throw up. He had little piece of dead meat and doctor needed to cut with scissor. Doctor put too little anesthesia, so Tommy was with pain. It was only 6 stiches, but looked very paint ful. no fishing and no basket ball for a while and I have to wipe his butt :)

btw, I was so ready to document surgery, but doctor stoped me. too bad, but you don't wanna see it either.

2 Comments:

Blogger about us said...

blood is gross,
bloody cuts are grosser,
but a bloody hubby is the WORST!

i'm glad he's alright...hope it heals VERY soon...!

11:15 PM  
Blogger ArielĂ­simo said...

first of all, i'm very jealous that you're hanging out with french girls on nice, warm days. i'm also very sorry about tommy and hope he feels better very soon.
have you been making any more paintings? i'll put two new ones up before the weekend is over. you should try and put some new work up too :) talk to you later!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home